Welcome to the Modern Knowledge Schools Human Resources division.
Modern Knowledge Schools strive to Make Kids Successful. We are committed to providing not only an excellent education for every child but also an inspiring and nurturing environment in which each student can flourish and achieve their personal best. The success of our students is dependent upon every staff member within our organization. Our dedicated team of educational professionals understands the importance of individual student needs and works closely with each student on both an academic and personal level. We are committed to working together with students, teachers, administrators, parents, and community members to support all students in their development as life-
At MKS, we strive to bring highly qualified, experienced, global-minded individuals onto our team. We seek licensed educators to offer rigorous American curriculum education. Our staff are passionate about learning, driven by quality outcomes, adaptable to change, and excited to bring new opportunities and experiences to our students. Joining the MKS team offers teachers the opportunity to work with an incredibly diverse community, learn from a highly qualified and experienced leadership team, and provide impactful learning experiences to local and international children.
Teachers who share in the mission and vision of MKS are encouraged to apply.
Fill the application below or submit your resume to Ms. Nargis Dashti at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern Knowledge Schools in Bahrain will never ask or require teacher candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets or other costs associated with recruitment. MKS does not ask potential teachers for information related to bank accounts or other private information. If you have been asked by MKS or another international school to send money to cover such costs, you are probably the target of an elaborate scam. Several good international schools have recently had their websites cloned, and candidates have been asked to send large amounts of money. All international candidates are urged to be diligent in investigating potential schools during the recruiting process and prior to signing a contract. Use extreme caution if you have been asked for money or private information.
Here are a few quick ways to recognize fraud
• MKS emails end in “@mkschoolsbh.com” or “mks.edu.bh”. Any email styled with “MKS” using a different format is not genuine. MKS will NEVER request a prospective applicant to email information to an email address not ending in “@mkschoolsbh.com“.
• MKS will never request a prospective applicant to visit a website with an address that does not include mks.edu.bh
• Prior to employment offers, prospective employees are ALWAYS invited to an interview with MKS personnel either in person or through skype.
• The location of the interview is always provided to candidates either by phone, or e-
• No money transfers or payments of any kind will ever be requested by MKS as part of the recruitment process; or for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
• No job offers will be made prior to a formal interview process from MKS.
• Should you experience any of the issues, please treat the communication as fraudulent and forward it to our Technology Director on the Contact page of this site. MKS will investigate the situation and have corrective action taken.