Due to the ongoing difficulty in selling physical copies of books, we are proud to provide a large majority of our books in an online format this year! Please follow the instructions below to purchase your child’s textbooks for this year.
- Click this link to access the online book store. Both the print textbooks and digital textbooks are sold from the same online store.
- Books in the online store are organized by grade level. Browse the “shelves” and select the books needed for your child. Check your child’s course schedule to determine the books they need for their classes. If needed, contact the teacher to double-check which books they need. When you are ready to proceed, select NEXT at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your personal details, including your name, personal phone number, email. Important note: Enter your child’s name, grade level, and School ID Number in the “Comments” field. You can also preview your book selections and price on this page. When ready, select CHECKOUT. Double
- You’ll see an invoice with the titles and prices of your selections. Review this list carefully to ensure you have the correct books. Double check the contact details (name, phone, and email) so you don’t have trouble receiving the order information. Accept the listed terms and select PAY NOW to pay via Benefit. You will receive a confirmation email for your purchase. Keep this email for later collection of any physical copies.
- Teachers will assist students in accessing digital books once the book sale period ends. Information will be sent to parents regarding pickup of physical texts.