Welcome to the Modern Knowledge Schools (MKS) Human Resources Division.
Modern Knowledge Schools strives for Making Kids Successful. We are committed to providing not only an excellent education for every child, but also an inspiring and nurturing environment in which each student can flourish and achieve personal bests.
Academic success for every student is dependent upon every member within the organization. We are committed to work together -
Our dedicated and professional staff understand the importance of individual needs and work closely each student both on an academic and personal level.
MKS professional staff has worked abroad in a variety of international settings further enhancing the global education for students. MKS offers you the opportunity to learn, grow and develop through the exchange and sharing of ideas with experienced colleagues and students.
Teachers who share Modern Knowledge Schools vision and mission are encouraged to apply.
Beware of Recruitment Scams
Modern Knowledge Schools in Bahrain will never ask or require teacher candidates to send money for application fees, interview fees, visas, plane tickets or other costs associated with recruitment. MKS does not ask potential teachers for information related to bank accounts or other private information. If you have been asked by MKS or another international school to send money to cover such costs, you are probably the target of an elaborate scam. Several good international schools have recently had their web sites cloned, and candidates have been asked to send large amounts of money. All international candidates are urged to be diligent in investigating potential schools during the recruiting process and prior to signing a contract. Use extreme caution if you have been asked for money or private information.
Here are a few quick ways to recognize fraud
• MKS emails end in "@mkschoolsbh.com". Any email styled with "MKS" using a different format is not genuine. MKS will NEVER request a prospective applicant to email information to an email address not ending in "@mkschoolsbh.com".
• MKS will NEVER request a prospective applicant to visit a website with any address that does not include mks.edu.bh
• Prior to employment offers, prospective employees are ALWAYS invited to an interview with MKS personnel.
• The location of the interview is ALWAYS provided to candidates either by phone, or e-
• No money transfers or payments of any kind will EVER be requested by MKS as part of the recruitment process; or for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose.
• No job offers will be made prior to a formal interview process from MKS.
• Should you experience any of the issues, please treat the communication as fraudulent and forward it to our Technology Director and/or Technology Assistant. MKS will strive to investigate the situation and have corrective action taken.